Inspect your paint closely for rail dust!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ballistic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got around to do the first wash with the truck, Told the dealership to not wash it when they got it, and they respected that.

After Foaming and cleaning the truck, i did Iron X on the whole truck, the hood was by far the worst, then finished off with clay baring the whole truck. Had some Adams older blue clay, not sure i liked the results i was getting with it, will have to try their new clay.

i-QF8Bwvj-XL.png

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just got around to do the first wash with the truck, Told the dealership to not wash it when they got it, and they respected that.

After Foaming and cleaning the truck, i did Iron X on the whole truck, the hood was by far the worst, then finished off with clay baring the whole truck. Had some Adams older blue clay, not sure i liked the results i was getting with it, will have to try their new clay.

Sorry about that, the old blue version was a bit stiff, and is really tough to use in lower temps.

The new version works much better than any of the previous versions.

Let me know when you get ready to place your next order, and I will get a Visco Clay Bar Kit added to it for free.

-Dan

Ballistic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry about that, the old blue version was a bit stiff, and is really tough to use in lower temps.

The new version works much better than any of the previous versions.

Let me know when you get ready to place your next order, and I will get a Visco Clay Bar Kit added to it for free.

-Dan

I don't clay bar often, and i remember liking the adams over my CG clay. So That makes sense because this was the first time i have used the adams clay in the winter, was low 40s here today.

Thanks Dan, i will definitely let you know when i place my next order, I'm running low on Tire/Rubber Cleaner and Glass Cleaner plus im sure ill find more stuff i want so I'm sure ill be placing one soon.