How do you clean your microfiber

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

I usually wash these by hand as the wife doesn't like these in the washer machine. I let them air dry. I have and use Adam products but I am not a detail freak when it comes to this truck. Big scratches matter, little ones from some micro particular in a towel, not so much. Offroad runs and a scrap here and there is more fun to me than breaking out the cleaning and to be cleaned stuff all the time.

BBQPorkins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've bought the Chemical Guys MF wash and it works amazing. Ill fill themachine up with warm water and let them soak for at least a 1/2 hour. Then wash them. They come out clean and smelling fresh. I don't smell the chemicals I used prior to washing them.

D

Deleted member 12951

I fully support FRF vendors (ones that take care of you, some don't) and the only place to get towels is Adams, Surf City Garage and The Rag Company. Or if in a pinch your local auto store, Napa. I live by Springfield where O'Reilly's has its HQ and know folks who worked at HQ, and if you only knew...

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I fully support FRF vendors (ones that take care of you, some don't) and the only place to get towels is Adams, Surf City Garage and The Rag Company. Or if in a pinch your local auto store, Napa. I live by Springfield where O'Reilly's has its HQ and know folks who worked at HQ, and if you only knew...

I'm 100% with you on that. Don't tell Dan lol but I've bought some towels from The Rag Company with a few of their awesome sales they have. If you get the good Korean microfibers they are some nice towels he sells at a pretty nice price. So far I've only had one vendor on here that I refuse to buy from again due to some issues and I've bought from quite a few of them on here so that's not too bad considering how many vendors there are.

TheWolf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Or you can just be lazy and throw them away after each use and buy new ones. That would make Dan and Adam happy guys. :ROFLJest:

Don't throw them out, just send the dirty ones to me. I will wash them and put them back to good use. Think of it as recycling.

Supporting FRF vendors is important to me, too, and it helps pay the bills around here.

Personally, I prefer to support the vendors who are active on the forum and regularly contribute to this fine community. The more "generic" vendors who show up every few weeks to post the latest sale, not so much support there.

In fact, that was one of the primary reasons that I started using Adam's Polishes. Our old buddy Nick was on FRF all the time answering questions and interacting with members. Now, I am trying to do the same with the Adam's account.

I'm 100% with you on that. Don't tell Dan lol but I've bought some towels from The Rag Company with a few of their awesome sales they have. If you get the good Korean microfibers they are some nice towels he sells at a pretty nice price. So far I've only had one vendor on here that I refuse to buy from again due to some issues and I've bought from quite a few of them on here so that's not too bad considering how many vendors there are.

Unlike.

:ROFLJest:

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Don't throw them out, just send the dirty ones to me. I will wash them and put them back to good use. Think of it as recycling.

Supporting FRF vendors is important to me, too, and it helps pay the bills around here.

Personally, I prefer to support the vendors who are active on the forum and regularly contribute to this fine community. The more "generic" vendors who show up every few weeks to post the latest sale, not so much support there.

In fact, that was one of the primary reasons that I started using Adam's Polishes. Our old buddy Nick was on FRF all the time answering questions and interacting with members. Now, I am trying to do the same with the Adam's account.

Unlike.

:ROFLJest:

Well said and I agree even though you unliked my post:mad: Keep up the good work I'm sure there a ton of new members that started using Adam's products for the first time because of all the advice and promotions you post.