Hose Foamers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
anyone know of any good ones? not looking to break the bank, but i dont want a piece o crap that wont last 2 washes..... i was looking at this one, seems to be well reviewed. Amazon.com : Gilmour 75QGFMR Foamaster Adjustable Multi Ratio Cleaning Gun : Watering Nozzles : Patio, Lawn & Garden

my main concern is engine cleaning for it, but if i can foam up the truck, take my microfiber mop to it and rinse, and have it look good all the better. but as i said, i figure a good foaming on the engine, sit for 15 minutes and rinse would be a decent option.

anyone use one and have a recomendation?

OP
OP
JuggNuttz

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
no pressure washer, and not really supposed to use them on the decals. id hate to get a pressure washer just to use a foam lance. but otherwise yes a foam lance is something id be looking for.

woot has a Karcher electric one today for $80 or 90 i think, but the reviews are really shit for em.... before the reviews i was thinking about it. thanks for the input tho!

amphibian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The $80 Harbor freight electric is a better unit than the Cheap Karchers. It at least has brass fittings etc whereas the Karchers are almost 100% plastic. I buy them and keep them on my boats because they're so small and cheap. The pressure they put out is enough to wash a truck but not enough to really do damage IMO. The foam sprayer it comes with works pretty well for the $$, only problem is the reservoir is too small, but some minor ingenuity fixes that.

Last edited:

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I went to running's and got a weed applicator so I had something now it was under $10 and have washed 20 times at least tractors pickup planter I just add water to the soap and shake it up good work until I can get a better presser washer one.

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

like this one http://www.landmsupply.com/pb/lib/g...ac19dcd8fd4c779a3f438c150772259e73a8&inline=1

OP
OP
JuggNuttz

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
thanks for the info guys! we used to have something from menards that was onsale for like $100 years ago, it was lent to someone and then never returned... it worked but leaked at the fittings badly. the harbor freight one gives me something to think about..... ill hafta look into that one tho.