Hats off to Adams Polish

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

southpaw14_2004

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I spent about an hour today doing a little exterior clean up with my sample pack of adams supplies. I do automotive detailing as a side job and carry several of the major brands such as chemical guys, croftgate, Do Do Juice, etc. The Adams products performed as advertised across the board. I believe I will be a buyer in the future.

adams_zps6f5zlal0.jpg
adams3_zpsgqnofqcf.jpg
adams1_zpszse6d5xn.jpg
adams2_zpsypxmrdq3.jpg

Mariner

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Adams products are the shit, plain and simple. Once you start using them you'll just be pissed you didn't discover them sooner. I've always loved to detail vehicles whether they were my high school shit boxes that were lucky if they started in the morning or my uncle's business trucks. Adams makes plenty of starter kits where you get a little touch of everything, and HGG is quite possibly the best stuff I've ever used. @southpaw14_2004 welcome to the Adams addiction lol

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
They are great products I managed to get my hands on some finally and there great! Blow away perty much all other products I have used

Great to hear, thank you!

Adams products are the shit, plain and simple. Once you start using them you'll just be pissed you didn't discover them sooner. I've always loved to detail vehicles whether they were my high school shit boxes that were lucky if they started in the morning or my uncle's business trucks. Adams makes plenty of starter kits where you get a little touch of everything, and HGG is quite possibly the best stuff I've ever used. @southpaw14_2004 welcome to the Adams addiction lol

Thanks dude!

I thought the exact same thing once I started using Adam's Polishes. Wished I had not wasted all that time and effort using stuff from the local auto parts store.

-Dan

weimer

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thank you @southpaw14_2004 for trying our products and letting us know that you liked them!

Your truck turned out great, garage looks cool, too!

Wait until you try the H2O Guard & Gloss, its amazing.

-Dan

I was finally able to try out the H2O G&G. That stuff is amazing! I'm a Zaino convert myself. Adams is definitely the shit!

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I was finally able to try out the H2O G&G. That stuff is amazing! I'm a Zaino convert myself. Adams is definitely the shit!

Thanks! Its always great to get positive feedback!

Watch out! next you'll get hooked on the mystery boxes.

Hooked on Mystery Boxes? I am sure I do not know what you are talking about. :ROFLJest:

-Dan