hand wax and buff or Machine Polisher ??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

palen2

Reaction score
Just spent about 8 hours washing hand waxing and hand buffing have tux pant about a month old I'm old school never used a machine polisher but I have seen some horrible swirls in some black cars I want to try a machine but can the swirls be prevented with tux black ???? :think:

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just make sure you learn about it before diving in. You can mess up your paint bad if you don't do it right. Ask me how I know. Lol

OP
OP
palen2

palen2

Reaction score
American made is good

I'm thinking Adam's Polishes Cyclo Model 5-Pro Machine Polisher and/or Adam's Flex 3401vrg Polisher I like AMERICAN

Rickoo

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Marcs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check out Griot's Garage. Plus they offer classes or an instructional DVD if not local plus 800 helpline.

SonnyAK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes I will spend the week researching info and practice on my wifes car ha ha

Smart man!! If I haven't used mine in a while, I'll start with my old Bronco and wax it first, just to get back into the swing of it! I still hand wax some too, but using the right tools can make the job a lot more enjoyable, and you'll definitely wax a lot more frequently too since it's not as much of a hassle or time suck!!

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey, sorry for the slow response!

Going from working by hand to working with a machine will change your life!!!

You can make improvements by hand, but you'll never get anywhere close to perfection. The human body just can't do the work that a machine polisher can.

Take a stroll through this video series on machine polishing if you haven't already:

Adam's Polishes Guide to Machine Polishing - Chapter 1: Choosing Your Machine - YouTube

If you have any questions, let me know!