graphics shrinking?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
just got my first truck and i was lucky enough to have it be a 2010 raptor! question i have is have any of you noticed the digi mud decals shrinking from heat? almost looks like a grey faded area where the decal used to be but it now is shrunk a little? im just curious, eventually i would love to get the same design painted and cleared on the truck... any insight would be appreciated!

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
can't say it's been discussed very much on the forum but i suppose SPRSNK is right...it's certainly possible if the decals have been exposed to sun/heat long enough.

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It has been happening on the Mustangs for years. The Shelby GT's were notorious for having the vinyl stripes screwed up. On the Terlingua's, the roof stripe is shrinking on certain cars that were sitting out in the sun for a long period of time.

debordj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It has been happening on the Mustangs for years. The Shelby GT's were notorious for having the vinyl stripes screwed up. On the Terlingua's, the roof stripe is shrinking on certain cars that were sitting out in the sun for a long period of time.

Funny u mentioned this. Was riding my bike to work yesterday (waiting on delivery) and saw a Shelby GT with horrible jacked up stripes. BAD!

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Haven't seen it on mine, and it sits out in the AZ sun all the time.