Graphics Package Fade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jmodic

Reaction score
This is for all the owners of Raptors that have the graphics package...

Have the faded and how quickly? I want to get the both but I think the fade with in a year or so...Seems like a waste to throw nearly 2 grand on stickers.

How are the lasting???

Thanks All.

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Big time waste to spend $$$ that much on graphics. Contact signs/designs on here at get the same or better for 1/2 the price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Go with designs n signs. Much less money and u get quality graphics and u can get them how ever u want.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

gordhunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My factory ones are two years old and haven't faded at all

Sent from my S4

Xil3dsmurf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is for all the owners of Raptors that have the graphics package...

Have the faded and how quickly? I want to get the both but I think the fade with in a year or so...Seems like a waste to throw nearly 2 grand on stickers.

How are the lasting???

Thanks All.

Mines a month old and still haven't faded ;) lol

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Keeping them treated with something like our Super VRT is one of the keys to keeping them from fading prematurely.

They will eventually, that's just the nature of vinyl ,but protecting them will help slow the process down quite a bit!

Icecobra

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My factory decals faded at about a year. I could see they were starting to fade after about 6 months. Of course it was immediately told to me by the service writer.. "What did you put on these that caused that"?.. After a short fight he finally took pictures sent them to Ford who promptly sent out a new one.. I never installed the factory one and sold it on this forum.. Ordered a new full decal from TFB designs and got that done. Installed it was about 600 ...