getting bugs off vehicle

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Banned
Reaction score
alright, looking for something that will make getting baked on bugs off the front of a vehicle, 11 hour road trip yesterday with my parents van, in 90F weather, theyre baked on basically. tons of bugs.

going to wash their vehicle today, and just want any ideas on something that people ahve floating around their house that might make them come off easier.

I have simple green, will soaking them in that take them off easier?

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Foam cannon! Nvm. I guess that's not a standard household item. Lol. Just letting it soak with some suds for a few minutes should help a lot

OP
OP

Banned
Reaction score
If it was my vehicle I'd just leave em, but it's my parents and they want it clean since its brand new haha.

I'll try soaking them with suds an hopefully that helps.

Don't really even wanna wash it today. It's 95f here today.

OP
OP

Banned
Reaction score
i do live in canada haha

we get hot temps in summer, albiet not texas hot, and we get extreme cold in winter lol.

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
WD-40 works great.... Believe me, we know a thing or two about bugs down here in the Southeast. I do recommend Sensodyne toothpaste for the ones get in your teeth....