First Order From Adam’s polishes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LaceyPark

Reaction score
I got my first order from Adam's polishes this week … its rained every day since!

Eco All Purpose Cleaner (x2)
Tire Brush
Complete 2 Bucket Car Wash Kit:
Great White Microfiber Drying Towel (x2)
Detail Spray
10" Car Wash Pad (x2)
Car Wash Shampoo (Gallon)
5 Gallon Bucket with Gamma Seal & Grit (x2)​
Standard Foam Gun
Visco Clay Bar Kit
Tire Shine
Invisible Undercarriage Spray
Super VRT Tire & Trim Dressing
Pro Tire Hex Grip Applicator (For Tires and Trim)
VRT Super Block Tire Dressing Applicator

I still need to pick-up a few things..
H2O Guard
Buttery Wax Kit

But it’s a good start…

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
That's an awesome first order!

Let me know how the new products work for you, once you get some better weather.

Thanks for your business!

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome, Adams products are awesome. H2 gloss and glaze works great easy to use, and nice shine. I use it after a wash. makes the truck feel like its freshly waxed. I had to move my garage storage, and now have one cupboard just for all the adams products.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Rain. Nature’s car wash.

water guard rocks. The detail spray is addictive, it’s sooooo easy after the wash and the truck looks great after.

If you’re not on the sale / email list, get on it. Promotions can save some $$$.

Did I mention you can use the detail spray when wet? so... no real excuse “it’s raining” :biggrin:

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Second order about a week later... had to pick up the H2O Guard Kit and
Buttery Wax Kit.

Wife: "hey, what's that box"
Me: "truck stuff" lol

Thanks for the order!

The trick with the wife is to detail her car, especially the interior. Then she will get excited every time she sees an Adam's box arrive!

Grey03Cobra

Reaction score
I’ve spent a ton on Adams stuff, because it is pretty good. I just ordered a pressure washer, so now I need another foam gun for that. I think I have just as much fun bringing the Raptor back to Road Queen status as I do off roading it.

---------- Post added at 07:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 AM ----------

Thanks for the order!

The trick with the wife is to detail her car, especially the interior. Then she will get excited every time she sees an Adam's box arrive!

Literally laughing as I read this ... it’s how I always do most things ... order something for myself, order something for the wife! Best advice.

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
@Grey03Cobra
Good move stepping up to a pressure washer. Not only does the Foam Cannon provide the maximum amount of suds for washing, pre-rinsing with the pressure washer helps blast as much crud off the paint before you even touch it, making for a very safe wash routine.

The 18YEARS discount code is still active, so you can save 18% off of a Foam Cannon or one of the Foam Cannon kits.

Grey03Cobra

Reaction score
@Grey03Cobra
Good move stepping up to a pressure washer. Not only does the Foam Cannon provide the maximum amount of suds for washing, pre-rinsing with the pressure washer helps blast as much crud off the paint before you even touch it, making for a very safe wash routine.

The 18YEARS discount code is still active, so you can save 18% off of a Foam Cannon or one of the Foam Cannon kits.

Awesome, thanks. Just ordered the cannon with snub nose nozzle thing.