First Detal - Had my Raptor Adomized!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Goofball

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Didn't want to hijack Wolf's thread so I started my own... Long story short Wolf motivated me to get my trucks paint protected. Went back and forth about buying all the stuff and doing it myself but I: A - don't have the time and B: - don't have the knowhow. Sooooo, quick search and I lucked out with some guys right down the road from me that were an Adams dealer and did detailing also. So I scheduled to have it dropped off and I will let the pictured speak for themselves. I originally had the bed decals on and removed them and there was quite a bit of residue leftover. Of course that was n sweat for these guys. Delivery Detail did the work.. Great guys and I highly recommend them to those of us in the Houston area.

Adams Stock.jpg

Adams Stock1.jpg

OP
OP
Goofball

Goofball

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After

After4.jpg

After5.jpg

My truck is only 1.5 years old and the paint wasn't in horrible condition but I spend all day in the dust off road. So they clay bared it, polished it, waxed it, and sealed it. The paint feels like a babies bum and I highly recommend the shop Delivery Detail.

OP
OP
Goofball

Goofball

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And before anybody says anything yall can all screw off!!! I tried rotating the pictures about 17 trillion times (national debt) and no matter what I did they came out upside down. Im done!

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Must've been tough detailing your truck while it was rolling all over the place.

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wow those tires have some impressive grip, lol! All joking aside they did a great job and the truck looks awesome!

TheWolf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks really great! Now that the paint is protected, keeping it clean will be easier. Just use proper washing methods like the Adam's video shows, and it will look that good every time you wash it.

OP
OP
Goofball

Goofball

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are Cooper STT Max. Awesome tire so far. American made and look good and great price.

---------- Post added at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

Looks really great! Now that the paint is protected, keeping it clean will be easier. Just use proper washing methods like the Adam's video shows, and it will look that good every time you wash it.

That's the plan I discussed with DD... Im going to bring it to them 1-2 times a year and do the maintenance myself with adams products.