Even a steam cleaner wont clean it....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MIAMIRAPTA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same problem here. All over the passenger side window sill. Haven't had a chance to put significant effort into getting it out yet though

BIGt0007

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The guy at The Auto Spa in Plymouth, NH said try peanut butter the natural creamy kind. The natural oils in it break up the stain and it's slightly abrasive.

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I like to use "Tough Stuff" on the hard to get out stains. It is a foam that after letting it work for a few minutes reverts to a liquid penetrating into the surface. Has even removed lithium grease from the areas it should not have gotten into.

hungerforraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
x2 on the simple green but be careful. Simple green will remove the color too dependig in the surface its used on, it's very harsh.
Dilute it

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
x2 on the simple green but be careful. Simple green will remove the color too dependig in the surface its used on, it's very harsh.
Dilute it

Hell yes the Simple Green is awesome but make sure to dilute it if necessary. I use it straight to clean my SS Grill. Gets it clean down to the metal!!!

blockdoc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
FWIW Adams all purpose cleaner has seemed similar in effectiveness to Simple Green for me, but less harsh. Still dilute it though.

Stepside

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would not use anything that could abrade the plastic.

Go buy some Surf City Garage BEYOND BLACK Tire Pro Dressing.
Shake Well,
Apply,
Then, get back to us.

(This stuff even makes the running boards look great)