Dirt stuck to tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GoFastSteve

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Need a little advice here on cleaning my tires. When I took delivery of my truck the dealer put some tire crap on there that is almost like glue. After about 3 washes or so there is still heavy dust deposits that almost looks like its in the rubber. Hopefully this makes sense and if I had pictures i would post.

Thanks for the anticipated help

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
I cant remember where I saw it but one of our vendors had a full guide up on how to clean tires properly. They even had a raptor sitting in the shop when they did it. If it comes to me I'll edit the post. But pretty much, I use wheel and tire cleaner with a stiff brush on my tires. It even works on the side wall tread well on my toyos and they are hard to get to.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Clean tires. Haha. I'd single handedly be able to keep someone in business with my tire cleaning purchases.

Baddoug

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like Wesley's bleach white. You can get at autozone and most auto part stores.

GroovyDude

Reaction score
Simple green degreaser, a scrub brush, and some elbow grease.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
be careful what you use that you don't harm the finish onthe rims. some stuff can be very aggressive on paint/clear.

I'd use water diluted simple green and a scrub brush. My dealer did the same thing, put sticky greasy tire shine on, took several washes to get it all off.