Detailing Tuxedo Black Methods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Placing my order this weekend!

Thank you!

You can use the discount code RAPTOR to save 10% everyday.

There will be some new products released next week, along with a sale, but I have not heard yet what the discount might be for that sale. If you are not in a hurry to get some supplies, you might sit tight until early next week to see what the sale details are.

-Dan

level-4

Reaction score
Thank you!

You can use the discount code RAPTOR to save 10% everyday.

There will be some new products released next week, along with a sale, but I have not heard yet what the discount might be for that sale. If you are not in a hurry to get some supplies, you might sit tight until early next week to see what the sale details are.

-Dan

Thanks I'll hold off a few days!

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Try the H2O Guard and Gloss too, it's my favorite Adams Product. Once you start using Adams you will be hooked and will buy all their products! Btw, don't forget the towels! Dan is like Dr Feelgood and gets us our fix!!

Agreed the H2O G&G is the best. And a you can never have enough clean new Korean micro fiber towels.