Detailing Tuxedo Black Methods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Wow thanks for the reply Dan! This is everything that Im looking for. How can I go about finding a dealer with large volume in Calgary, AB ASAP!! It seems like Adams is the go to brand. I was always a Meguiars guy (Im SORRY!), but its time to move onto something new and better!

How would the Visco Clay Bar affect the hood and rear fender decals? Do you recommend masking them off? Or is it safe?

What in your line would you recommend for removing making/light abbreviations in the clear coat, after the Visco Clay Bar detail session? Buffing wheels are no stranger concept, only looking for the best for my girl Black Pearl!

There are no dealers in your area, but you can order from Dexter at AdamsPolishes.ca.

Do not clay the vinyl, as it can damage it. You don't need to mask the vinyl off, just be careful getting close to the edges.

You can try removing or lessening minor imperfections and oxidation by hand with Revive Polish. Any imperfections or damage that does not come off by hand will need to be machine polished. The term "buffer" is a little vague, only use a dual-action or random orbit machine made specifically for polishing vehicles. Do not use a rotary buffer, as these should only be used by trained professionals, can cause a lot of damage when used improperly, and typically still have to be followed with a dual-action machine.

-Dan

OP
OP
A
Reaction score
Lol all of this black is the best, red is the best, etc lol. White is the best cause you never have to mess with this clay bar nonsense.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

white is great too. but you should always "mess" with clay bars regardless of the color. treat your truck paint better than you would treat your girl!!

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
white is great too. but you should always "mess" with clay bars regardless of the color. treat your truck paint better than you would treat your girl!!

my truck is an offroad truck, it gets treated as such and its baths are mud puddles and rainy days lol.

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Adams shopping cart is full!
Does the RAPTOR 10% off code work for Canadian orders? @AdamsPolishes

No, the RAPTOR code does not work on the Canadian site, since he is an independent dealer.

I do know that this dealer typically does match sales promos with the main company website, and there just might be a sale coming up soon. :secret:

I will also check tomorrow with HQ to see if this dealer might provide forum discounts.

Thanks
Dan

OP
OP
A
Reaction score
No, the RAPTOR code does not work on the Canadian site, since he is an independent dealer.

I do know that this dealer typically does match sales promos with the main company website, and there just might be a sale coming up soon. :secret:

I will also check tomorrow with HQ to see if this dealer might provide forum discounts.

Thanks
Dan

I appreciate it a ton! Let me know if you find anything, then I'll click submit!!

:win:

Raven13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I can say it defiantly does work!! Thanks a million Dan! :favorites13:
Stoked to try the Visco Clay Bar and tire dressing!!! :chewie:
Try the H2O Guard and Gloss too, it's my favorite Adams Product. Once you start using Adams you will be hooked and will buy all their products! Btw, don't forget the towels! Dan is like Dr Feelgood and gets us our fix!!

Last edited: