Dealer emblem removal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So what's the best way to remove the dealer emblem I've heard heating it with a hair dryer or heat gun helps. Any other suggestions?

xBX

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So what's the best way to remove the dealer emblem I've heard heating it with a hair dryer or heat gun helps. Any other suggestions?

Removed mine with a hair dryer and goo gone.. Don't heat the paint too much or it could burn.. Just a bit of heat to loosen the emblem or sticker, then peel or pull it off. Goo gone to remove left overs

hungerforraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Take it back to the dealer and tell them to remove it. I did that with mine, they wanted to charge me, I said I never gave you permission to put your advertisement on my vehicle.

trolls56

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I told mine not to put anything on mine and they did anyways. I was washing it and i pealed the sticker back a little bit then let the power washer finish the job. Used some WD40 to get the glue off. That was my only thing they did wrong so I let it be.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
My dealer had just put on a license plate outside frame cover that was chrome,
YEAH the ****** came off.:)

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine peeled off with a thumbnail... No residue. Seemed more like one of those "window cling" type of materials rather than a gluey paper-like sticker

OP
OP
Maxx2893

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mines one of the chrome plastic emblems... Bitch has got to go. I'll probably have them take it off tomorrow when i pick up the black side mirror reflectors... Btw has anybody had problems with the lumbar in their seat not working. Just noticed it today on a road trip. Drivers side lumbar won't move but the passenger side is fine. Not sure if its just a connection or what. The rest of the controls work just fine.

OneArmedViolinist

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought a Plastic Razor Blade from an Auto Detailer website and it worked great. It wont scratch your paint and it peels decals completely off. I then used a bit of GooGone to get rid of the sticky residue.