Darker gray drip marks on bumpers and flares

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Desert Storm

Reaction score
Hey guys, today I noticed some darker gray colored drip mark looking lines on some parts of the bumpers and on the fender flares of my truck. I tried giving it a simple wash but it didn't help. Has anybody else had this? If so what can I do to get it removed?

Thanks.

bmacked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sub'd to see responses on this. I had the same issue on my truck.

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey guys, today I noticed some darker gray colored drip mark looking lines on some parts of the bumpers and on the fender flares of my truck. I tried giving it a simple wash but it didn't help. Has anybody else had this? If so what can I do to get it removed?

Thanks.

Sub'd to see responses on this. I had the same issue on my truck.

Hi, folks!

Did these drip marks appear recently or have they always been there? If it's the latter, it might be worthwhile to show them to your dealer. How many miles are on your trucks?

Crystal

OP
OP
Desert Storm

Desert Storm

Reaction score
Hi, folks!

Did these drip marks appear recently or have they always been there? If it's the latter, it might be worthwhile to show them to your dealer. How many miles are on your trucks?

Crystal

24,000 on mine but they've been there since I got the truck at 22,000. Never really bothered me until I gave it a nice detail and realized how back it looks.

mike.s

Reaction score
I have it on my rear bumper.

IMG_20150727_101452002_zps8rqdy5n2.jpg

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
24,000 on mine but they've been there since I got the truck at 22,000. Never really bothered me until I gave it a nice detail and realized how back it looks.

I have it on my rear bumper...

I have this also although not as bad as ^^^^

Hi everyone,

It would be a good idea to get this documented and diagnosed at your dealerships. If you don't want to make a special trip just to have your bumpers looked at, you can mention it the next time you're in for a maintenance visit. If you need my help after getting your dealers involved, just give me a shout.

Crystal