Critique My Wish List

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jordan@Apollo-Optics

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>LSUstang05</font><
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I went through and created a spreadsheet (I love spreadsheets) for products that I want to get by year's end for detailing the Raptor as well as the wife's 2011 Kona Blue Edge. There are a few big items left out intentionally because I already have them (PorterCable dual action, Foamaster Gun, 2 buckets, etc...). Please let me know if anything stands out that is missing or I should substitute.

Wheels & Tires ------- Mothers Tire & Wheel Brush Combo
Wheels & Tires ------- Mothers Foaming Wheel & Tire Cleaner
Interior -------------- Two Way Mini Detailing Brush
Interior -------------- Adam's Total Interior Dealer
Interior -------------- Adam's Leather and Interior Conditioner
Exterior - Wash ----- Montana Original Boar's Hair Brush PLUS & Telescopic Handle
Exterior - Wash ----- Grit Guard 2 Pack
Exterior - Wash ----- Chemical Guys HoneyDew Snow Foam
Exterior - Detail ----- Stoner Invisible Glass Complete Bundle
Exterior - Detail ----- Menzerna Intensive Polish (IP 2000)
Exterior - Detail ----- Menzerna Super Finish Polish (SF 4500)
Exterior - Detail ----- Adam's Buttery Wax
Exterior - Detail ----- Bouncer's Vanilla Ice Car Wax
Exterior - Detail ----- Adam's Super VRT Tire & Trim Dressing
Exterior - Detail ----- Adam's In & Out Spray
Exterior - Detail ----- ScotchBlue 1.88in x 60yd Painters Masking Tape
Exterior - Detail ----- ScotchBlue .70 in. x 60 yds. Painter Masking Tape
Applicator/Towels --- Pinnacle Micro Rejuvenator Microfiber Detergent Concentrate
Applicator/Towels --- Miracle Towel - wax & polish removal, buffing
Applicator/Towels --- Mango Breeze Microfiber Towel - 3 Pack
Applicator/Towels --- Cobra Guzzler HD Waffle Weave Drying Towel
Applicator/Towels --- Adam's Hex-Grip Tire Dressing Applicator
Applicator/Towels --- Adam's VRT Super Block Tire Dressing Applicator
Applicator/Towels --- Adam's Premium Interior Dressing Applicators

Steve-O

FRF Addict
Reaction score
personally ive always been a fan of anything made by meguiars and mothers. turtle wax has come a long way recently so i use a few of their products too. after a couple years, a black truck is almost impossible to keep looking new and those 3 do a pretty good job of it. adams is a supporting vendor on here so a lot of people will recommend it. ive never used it but from what i hear, it sounds pretty good. also seen a buddy of mine use liquid lustre (pink liquid in a clear bottle) with a buffer and it works amazing! im just too lazy to order cleaning supplies so i use off-the-shelf stuff.

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

and the new turtle wax tire dressing is a must! spray it on, dont drive for an hour, and its dry to the touch. no slinging junk down the side of your truck and it last about a month. just dont waste any cuz youll use a whole can on a set of 35's

comagt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Huge Adam's fan, long before they became a supporting vendor here. I will say that if the vehicle isn't for show and spends a good amount of time outside I would use the quick sealant. It's quick to apply and lasts 3-6 months without fuss. It works on the plastics too. Also, snag one of their single and then double soft towels.

The only issue I have add with Adam's is their containers falling apart pretty easily. However, I received replacements with no fuss. They stand behind their product and it's direct from them, something one can appreciate.

OP
OP
Jordan@Apollo-Optics

Jordan@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Anything from Griot's I should substitute in? And why are you a big fan? I've detailed a good bit in the past but haven't done any research or kept up with much in about 2 years.

OP
OP
Jordan@Apollo-Optics

Jordan@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Unfortunately Adam's doesn't carry everything you need to do a proper detail. They have a lot and I have a healthy amount of their product on my list but I'm looking for specific items you guys think should be substituted out or something that I completely overlooked somehow.