Cordless Vacs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AbnMP13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone found one that holds a charge long enough to properly clean a SCREW?

I have the husky lines but also have a girlfriend that has yet to grasp the concept of keeping her feet on the mats.

She has the overpriced rechargeable dyson that cost $300 and holds a charge for a whopping 30 seconds.

I love my shopvac but the outlet is 50 yards from my RAPTOR.

Suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Tell her that until she starts paying for your truck, keep her feet off the dash. I can't stand when my wife does that.

OP
OP
AbnMP13

AbnMP13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
RDFTS I have a cord plenty long. Just getting lazier in my old age. Figured maybe someone had found a decent cordless on here.

The Macf she don't put them on the dash, if she did she'd be permanently disabled.

D

Deleted member 12951

I don't have to tell you but if you are very happy with that shopvac that runs on 120v then we both know you will never be happy with a cordless one. :)

OP
OP
AbnMP13

AbnMP13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hell we can make a cordless impact wrench but not a cordless vac!

D

Deleted member 12951

Owners manual, page 130-131. I wanted to use it for the same thing. Has a 150 Watt limit too.

The power points are not designed for electric devices such as:
• cathode ray tube type televisions
• motor loads, for example vacuum cleaners, electric saws and other electric power tools, or compressor-driven refrigerators
• measuring devices which process precise data, for example medical equipment or measuring equipment
• other appliances requiring an extremely stable power supply, for example microcomputer-controlled electric blankets or touch sensor lamps.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Owners manual, page 130-131. I wanted to use it for the same thing. Has a 150 Watt limit too.

The power points are not designed for electric devices such as:
• cathode ray tube type televisions
• motor loads, for example vacuum cleaners, electric saws and other electric power tools, or compressor-driven refrigerators
• measuring devices which process precise data, for example medical equipment or measuring equipment
• other appliances requiring an extremely stable power supply, for example microcomputer-controlled electric blankets or touch sensor lamps.

----whatever. You go the speed limit, too? I've used mine for everything that has an electrical plug on it that I've needed in the field. I maybe wouldn't vacuum 10 - 15 trucks at a time, but it ain't gonna hurt a thing to do one truck. Might deliver fluctuating power that would damage an electric motor running for 4 or 5 hours, but not vacuuming out a truck interior. They put this info in the manual so stupid people can't blame FORD for burning up their refrigerator during a power outage......