cleaning steering wheel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MikeHem510

Reaction score
The red stripe in the middle of the steering wheel is getting nasty I can imagine what the rest of the wheel looks like. Best wway to clean and care for it??

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I've always used the chemical guys two step leather cleaner. Works great

freedommotorsports.us

Phone: 260-444-7503
Email: [email protected]

10388-fms-website2.jpg

Gilligan

Reaction score
For the really in there stuff I use lexol leather cleaner and a soft white bristle double ended brush to gently work out as much grime as I can.

OP
OP
M

MikeHem510

Reaction score
I don't understand the problem. I always wash my hands before I drive my ground pounding 3 ton uber truck.

;)

i understand i do to also....but when you buy a used vehicle sometimes it comes with unwanted extra options lol....got a 2012 with only 20198 miles on it

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Our Leather & Interior Cleaner is perfect for pulling skin oils and the other gunk off your steering wheel. If you have stuff in the seams thats hard to get to try agitating it with a soft toothbrush.

Interior Cleaner | Car Leather Cleaner | Clean Auto Interior

Always condition afterwards as anything capable of pulling oils and dirt from the surface is also going to dry it out a little.

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Last edited: