Buffer/Polisher Recommendations

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CrownOffroad

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been washing and waxing the Raptor by hand since I bought it. I'm starting to look at purchasing a buffer, but don't know which one is better than another. I'm seeing them from $30 to $300. I don't mind spending some cash to purchase something that is quality and will last more than a few uses.

Any recommendations?

Dv8tor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The Makita's are the nicest wheels you can get. It's lightweight, comfortable and has variable speeds. I've detailed cars boats, and trucks for years. I originally bought a Dewalt, Milwaukee weighed a ton so I stuck with the Dewalt. The I was introduced to the Makita. Best wheel out there in my opinion.

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
i bought a nice set.. only to never use it.my truck needs a good buffing, got swirls and scratches and dents all over my truck
i cleaned it 4 times in the year i had it and everytime the next day it gets dirty.. no point

flash_e

Reaction score
I have the Flex XC 3401 VGR Dual Action Orbital. I like it because I has the power to do some paint correction and you don't really have to worry about it burning through the clear coat and paint like you do with a rotary.

Yokota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't wax it - polish it with Zaino. Used it on my two Audis and have a few coats on my Raptor. Just go to their site for the information. This is my 11th year using their products.

All The Way

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i bought a nice set.. only to never use it.my truck needs a good buffing, got swirls and scratches and dents all over my truck
i cleaned it 4 times in the year i had it and everytime the next day it gets dirty.. no point

I'll bring my truck up for you to use it on :signs6: Its got some nice pin striping.

J-train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got no complaints with my Porter. As far as polishers go, it's more about your pads. I use Lake they do a great job