Boss Hoss.... Tires.....Weigh In For Us

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike Hammer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am back with another question. I have had good luck with Meguiars Gold Class Endurance Tire Gel. Using it from 04 till present. Whats the latest and greatest if there is any contender out there. What are you using?

faceoff4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am using the same but would like to see the responses as well. The Meguiars makes the tires look great, but no matter how much I wipe the excess off I still have issues with run and spray. So would like to try something else if someone has something they really like.

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here's what I do with spray, but can also work with gels. Take and spray on a cheap towel, I use the ones for polishing from Vatozone that are a pack of 10 for like 4 bucks. Then wipe on the tire. It'll take a little longer but won't run and drip. For gels I would squeeze a little into the palm of your hand with the towel covering your hand, then slowly and gently squeeze your hand together to spread the gel. Continue the same way as before.

OP
OP
Mike Hammer

Mike Hammer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am using the same but would like to see the responses as well. The Meguiars makes the tires look great, but no matter how much I wipe the excess off I still have issues with run and spray. So would like to try something else if someone has something they really like.

I am looking into this as a clear under coat. Thread over here http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f36/clear-undercoat-1622/

They are spraying it on tires also. Watch the video. I wonder if it would last?

Fluid Flim Fluid Film Catalog

OP
OP
Mike Hammer

Mike Hammer

Full Access Member
Reaction score

This looks like a nice product but in the end he gets 3 weeks out of it. GREAT review .....extensive http://www.autopia.org/forum/car-detailing-product-discussion/137150-review-carpro-perl.html

I get more from the Meguiars Endurance. But this may be better then 303 for the ouside bumpers and trim.

Perl Review.jpg

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mike---yes I use the Purple Stuff. It is a little harder to apply but in the end it lasts twice as long as many others. The NXT Insane shine is ok and I will use it if I am in a hurry but the trick is not putting on too much. Hate it when it slings but my tires do not have big lugs so it is not bad.

When I ran the MTR's it would take longer to do the tires correctly than to wax the truck.. That is if you wanted no tire dressing on the side of the truck..