Best wash mitt

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBONE21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys.....what's the best wash mitt that won't scratch the paint? Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance!

Chris Crampton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I use a microfiber mitt that looks like noodles. I also do a 2 bucket method, one to rinse the mitt, the other to resoap. Been doing this on my black cars for years. But I am a detail fanatic.

OP
OP
TBONE21

TBONE21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok I see the lamb ones and the microfiber ones out there. Micro fiber looks like it may scratch but if u guys are having good success then I'll just get one of those

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i love my adam's wooly but i dont think they sell it anymore. get a grit gaurd for the bucket as well. also look into a foam cannon

Surf City Garage

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We've got a couple of decent options available:

Good -
Nano Detail Wash Sponge I like this one especially on the lower rocker panels and front grill areas where you need a little extra scrubbing power to break loose contamination and bugs.

Better -
Synthetic Wool Wash Pad super long synthetic wool fibers. This holds a ton of soapy water and will never scratch or swirl.

Best -
Deluxe Wool Wash Mitt 100% genuine merino sheeps wool. This is the super luxurious option... I use this exclusively on the upper surfaces so as not to get road tar or anything from the lower sections trapped in there.