Best interior cleaner for blue accent trim?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm looking for a mild cleaner that will not damage the blue interior pieces. What are you guys using?

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I use the girot's interior cleaner. I like it a lot better than the adams product. the adams product smells like baby powder and gets irritating.

OP
OP
FullAuto

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I got Adam total interior cleaner. Does good with those oily smudges/fingerprints that seem to collect on the blue accent pieces.

Tried it and I am getting a lot of streaking on the blue center piece of the dash. I may not have "buffed" it enough.

Last edited:
OP
OP
FullAuto

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ha....I'm on my phone so the video preview didn't come up. However I knew it was going to be that video.

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If you're seeing some streaking with TID, you may be using too much for a given area, and/or not wiping it thoroughly enough, as you mentioned.

It does contain some protectant in it, so it's a cleaner/conditioner in one. Because of this, it requires a little more wiping/buffing to get a nice, even coating.