Before and Raptor...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Dan, I got an e-mail from my salesman at Wendle...they have two more used Raptors for sale. Supposedly one is supercharged...

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

Oh, I was watching an old (2011) Adam's video on the Tube covering winter washing. Interesting that the spray bottles used back then had a 'Foam' setting. I think that could be useful for the AP, DWC and DS. More unsolicited feedback...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Sv4KthAFTs

I just looked up those used Raptors, high mileage for a 2013 and 2014. I have not seen them on the lot when I drive by every day, just the 2010 black SCAB they have had for awhile.

The old foaming nozzles are not carried anymore because a lot of people complained that they used way too much product with each trigger pull.

-Dan

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That is true I have one what you would rather have is the double put quasrt thing not shure what it's called.

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
That is true I have one what you would rather have is the double put quasrt thing not shure what it's called.

Translation - "double pull Kwazar" which is a sprayer that Adam's used to sell and it sprayed on the trigger pull, and also sprayed on the trigger return.

We now sell the 32OZ Premium Dilution Bottle, which is made by Tolco. I have both, and actually prefer and use the new sprayer over the Kwazar. The trigger pulls nicer, and the bottle feels better balanced. It only sprays on the trigger pull, but the spray is a bit stronger and the mist pattern has more adjust-ability. It also sprays the thicker products like Tire Shine and H2O Guard & Gloss much better.

-Dan

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey that was my idea cool^

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

How long have they been out? Now I have an excuse to order more.

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey that was my idea cool^

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

How long have they been out? Now I have an excuse to order more.

The new spray bottles came out in June.

32oz_premium_bottle_red.png

20151004_123912.jpg

-Dan

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I like the looks of that waterless wash bottle I think I'd need more than 4 what do you have the distilled water for?

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just looked up those used Raptors, high mileage for a 2013 and 2014. I have not seen them on the lot when I drive by every day, just the 2010 black SCAB they have had for awhile.

The old foaming nozzles are not carried anymore because a lot of people complained that they used way too much product with each trigger pull.

-Dan

I'm glad I saw this post. I got the foam gun out today and when I was putting it together I found the packet of little feeder nozzles. The card inside had four different color descriptions but all that came with mine were 2 purple ones and two yellow ones (which weren't even referenced on the color chart). I used the yellow one and man did it shoot some suds out. Barely got the truck covered before the bottle was empty. Should I use the purple one next time? LOL.....

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I like the looks of that waterless wash bottle I think I'd need more than 4 what do you have the distilled water for?

I use the distilled water to rinse the dust out of my door jambs when I wash. With the distilled water, I don't have to worry about getting overspray on the glass or interior, since it dries without spotting.

The Waterless Wash is in the new Pressurized Spray Bottle.

pump_spray_bottle_label.png

-Dan

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'm glad I saw this post. I got the foam gun out today and when I was putting it together I found the packet of little feeder nozzles. The card inside had four different color descriptions but all that came with mine were 2 purple ones and two yellow ones (which weren't even referenced on the color chart). I used the yellow one and man did it shoot some suds out. Barely got the truck covered before the bottle was empty. Should I use the purple one next time? LOL.....

Yes, switch to a smaller metering tip, using the whole bottle that fast is not how it should work. Call Customer Service in the AM and ask them send you the full set of metering tips, (866) 965-0400.

They are open tomorrow from 8am-12pm MST. HQ is closed tomorrow afternoon for their Holiday Party.

-Dan

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes, switch to a smaller metering tip, using the whole bottle that fast is not how it should work. Call Customer Service in the AM and ask them send you the full set of metering tips, (866) 965-0400.

They are open tomorrow from 8am-12pm MST. HQ is closed tomorrow afternoon for their Holiday Party.

-Dan

Will do. Thanks Dan.