Bedliner maintenance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What would be the best way to make the spray on bedliner that came from the factory looking like new again? I've seen some posts regarding some specific brands of bedliner, but I am not sure what Ford uses. Is this an Armor All thing or do I need something different to get that "like new" look again?

OP
OP
ZBoater

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Tried Forever Black gel. Aside from the amazing mess I made, it looks great!

y8yze2aj.jpg

Tip: Wear gloves and old clothes you don't mind throwing away...

Last edited:

twlhunter65

Reaction score
I have Linex premeum in the bed and on my ADD bumpers. The bed has a Bakflip cover on it and the bed still shines like new. The sun has made the bumpers flat and dull. I dont care though, but the sun is brutal !!

locouno

Reaction score
I've been using a product for years now from permatex called no touch tire care on my bed liners works great and not slippery at all and now that I own the raptor I use it on my running boards. Shit works great trust me you will not be disappointed in the results. My detailer likes it so much he now uses it on his other customers liners

Scubasigguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What would be the best way to make the spray on bedliner that came from the factory looking like new again? I've seen some posts regarding some specific brands of bedliner, but I am not sure what Ford uses. Is this an Armor All thing or do I need something different to get that "like new" look again?

I never knew that you could get a spray in liner from the factory.

Westside Offroad Group

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I never knew that you could get a spray in liner from the factory.

its thin and not UV resistant and the warranty isn't as good as if you take it to a Line-X type shop

but its way easier to tick a box on the order form than take it somewhere and wait a few hours to get it sprayed