Back to Black

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RAPTURR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been plagued with the bed rails looking as if I tried to die them white...and did a very bad job. Also plagued with a faded cowl vent. This is on my 2004 FX4. I spent a lot of money on products that did nothing for me.
This is starting to sound like an advertisement........its not!!!
After a lot of trial and error, I came across a thread on hear that has saved my sanity.

I took the advise of a guy that said he used "Forever Black". This has to be the best stuff out there. Finished applying it today. It came out awesome. Monday I am selling the Truck....How unfortunate that I spent the last 5 years looking at this faded crap and now I fix it as I am selling it.

2013 Raptor is hopefully coming soon.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Forever black is good, take a look at the Adams VRT, paste & Spray...

OP
OP
RAPTURR

RAPTURR

Full Access Member
Reaction score

FRED!!!........Now your just ******** with me:emotions122::emotions122::emotions122:.
:lol2:

Maybe I will try that if the Raptor needs a little TLC...right now the guy is getting a truck that was as clean as when I bought it.

Mike Hammer

Full Access Member
Reaction score

The VRT spray is water based, a great product, but it will last thru only a couple of rains and then has to be reapplied. I think the forever black applied first then the VRT, so now when the VRT washes off it will not be dull grey.

Not getting hit by water the VRT will last. I had the same problem with the 303, washes off to easy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTRaptor20