Advice on gas pressure washer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Oh yea the MTM canon is a must. Any more experience with gas pressure washer your willing to share.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think mine is a 2900 psi with the quick connects for different degree tips and its got a resi for soap too. More than enough balls for a homeowners tool

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Az Scooter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ar pumps are made in Italy. So are general, interpump, comet and Cat. Kranzle and Karcher are German, but sourced all over the world. The only pump I can think of that is us made is Giant. And I am not sure about them.

Red

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For those of you that wash your trucks at home. How is the water quality where you live? If you wash your vehicle here you always end up with some nasty water spots. The water here is hard and nasty.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have well and its hard water buy I never get any water spots. It could do with the fact that I use Adams soap which is PH balanced. I actually had a friend stop by right after I washed my black car but didn't dry it yet. It sat there and dried completely for about a half hour or so I just rinsed the car off and dried it while using some spray detailer and I didn't have any water spots

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Vash

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I always use the hose with no nozzle at the end of washing to sheet the water off so it lessens the chance of spots due to water beading on the paint. Then, I mist all of the panels with spray detailer and wipe clean with a microfiber cloth. No water spots that way.

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
I have a Craftsman gas model that I use. It has been ok, but as often as I use it, I will get an electric one next time.

OP
OP
M

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Most I have read about the electrics as they are sort of weak for any long work. Seem to over heat badly if you go much longer than thirty minutes. All have axial pumps which can not be repaired. I am looking at a Simpson now but from what I can find out to get a really dependable well made unit you got to invest at least eight bucks or more. The electrics only run three hundred on the high side. They all come with axial pumps but that is expected for that price.