Adams Trade Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Mariner

Mariner

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a gallon of Wheel cleaner and an empty spray bottle as well. If you need extra and wanna get rid of more in n out spray.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
So I still have 2 full cans and a can that's almost full if you'd like to put it on hold til you get your mystery box, and then we can discuss further?

Steve-O

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So I still have 2 full cans and a can that's almost full if you'd like to put it on hold til you get your mystery box, and then we can discuss further?
That'll work. Fedex is saying the box is only 3 lbs so I'm expecting a bunch of stuff but we'll see what's in it! And I have all that wheel cleaner too if you want some of that.

OP
OP
Mariner

Mariner

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That'll work. Fedex is saying the box is only 3 lbs so I'm expecting a bunch of stuff but we'll see what's in it! And I have all that wheel cleaner too if you want some of that.

Well if you want to offload the wheel cleaner, I'll definitely take that too. Anything else you want besides the rest of the In and Out to make it more of a fair trade? Or we can wait til your mystery box just to make sure that's what you want to trade. Up to you, man.

Last edited:

Steve-O

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well if you want to offload the wheel cleaner, I'll definitely take that too. Anything else you want besides the rest of the In and Out to make it more of a fair trade? Or we can wait til your mystery box just to make sure that's what you want to trade. Up to you, man.
Really hate how my phone deletes random words I type.......

Did you want the whole gallon of wheel cleaner or just a spray bottle of it?

OP
OP
Mariner

Mariner

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Really hate how my phone deletes random words I type.......

Did you want the whole gallon of wheel cleaner or just a spray bottle of it?

I just bought a gallon last sale, so we can do a bottle of Wheel Cleaner for a can of In a Out Spray. If you have a new towel or something else to spare, I'll throw in the other couple cans

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
just like trading card's, FYI in and out spray is SVRT in an aerosol can I think. I use a 50/50 in a spray bottle and go nut's with it lol. I have some non-Adams crap I'll trade lol but I'm a hoarder with the Adams stuff how can you not use it hehe.
This is a great idea someday I might be able to part with some lol
don't forget selling at a discount the hoarder's might just pick some of it up.