Adams Trade Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mariner

FRF Addict
Reaction score
All cleaned out and nothing left to trade.

I have some Adams items that I'd like to try to trade away. I've given a lot of it away recently but I'd like to see if anybody has anything to exchange. Below is a list of things that I'd like to trade away. Just throw down an offer in the thread and we can figure out things from there. We can take care of shipping details through PM if necessary. Some of my items are partials so obviously the trade details will vary.

TP - Trade Pending

I'm looking for:
Buttery Wax,
Detail Spray,
Tire and Rubber Cleaner,
Car Wash Shampoo,
Towels or Applicators, etc.
Let me know you got.

Thanks guys!

Last edited:

Ironhorse07

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm low on brilliant glaze, leather and Interior cleaner, and in and out spray. And I have glass cleaner, deep wheel cleaner and might be able to spare some HGG.:biggrin:

D

Deleted member 12951

Wouldn't mind some more svrt. Have deep wheel cleaner and HGG to spare

Steve-O

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a gallon of Wheel cleaner and an empty spray bottle as well. If you need extra and wanna get rid of more in n out spray.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Mariner

Mariner

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a gallon of Wheel cleaner and an empty spray bottle as well. If you need extra and wanna get rid of more in n out spray.

I'll wait and see how many @Ironhorse07 wants to pick up, but I'm always down for wheel cleaner. I use it every wash.

Steve-O

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sounds good. I have a mystery box on the way so I may have some stuff in there to get rid of as well. Guess we'll find out friday!