Adams Spray Detailer - UV Protection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Raptor is not garage kept so I like to spary it with a detailer after each wash. I do use a paint polish prob 3 to 4 times a year but like to keep some level of protection on it after each wash given where I live - Florida.

Does Adams Spray Detailer offer UV protection or only enhance shine?

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
My Raptor is not garage kept so I like to spary it with a detailer after each wash. I do use a paint polish prob 3 to 4 times a year but like to keep some level of protection on it after each wash given where I live - Florida.

Does Adams Spray Detailer offer UV protection or only enhance shine?

No, the Detail Spray only adds shine while it aids in safely drying. It does not have enough wax in it to offer any protection.

For adding protection while drying, our H2O Guard & Gloss is just the ticket! It is a sealant, and has water-activated acrylic resin, which adds protection, and it also adds excellent shine!

Check out this post for a step-by-step:

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f36/first-detail-adamized-raptor-33281/index33.html#post919004

And also watch the video: