Adam's cleaners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shortbusdriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok so looking at Adam's cleaning range, and I have a question. I want to get something nice to clean the interior of the beast, both the panels and Leather.

Adam's has "total interior detailer" and "Leather and interior cleaner" both say they are good for the panels, console etc.. and Leather seats.

So which do you guys use, and which is better to go with?

Thanks for the input,
Marc

J DAMAGE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok so looking at Adam's cleaning range, and I have a question. I want to get something nice to clean the interior of the beast, both the panels and Leather.

Adam's has "total interior detailer" and "Leather and interior cleaner" both say they are good for the panels, console etc.. and Leather seats.

So which do you guys use, and which is better to go with?

Thanks for the input,
Marc

I use the " Total Interior Cleaner" , simple without all the steps, works great, the glass cleaner is also great, use it with there glass sealer and clay bar, haven't used my wipers at highway speeds in month's, and also use it on the tv's in house.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I use the " Total Interior Cleaner" , simple without all the steps, works great, the glass cleaner is also great, use it with there glass sealer and clay bar, haven't used my wipers at highway speeds in month's, and also use it on the tv's in house.
I've had the same results. I like to use the TIC then use the leather/interior conditioner

OP
OP
Shortbusdriver

Shortbusdriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great thanks for the quick response. I got the total interior cleaner and leather conditioner set. Im looking forward to using the stuff and see how good it looks!!

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
I have the total interior cleaner, and works great, but I am curious to see how the leather cleaner works as well. I'll have to pick up a bottle at some point. The leather conditioner is nice, soaks in great and doesn't leave a crazy high sheen like some others I've tried, leaves leather super soft. I can also vouch for the glass cleaner, it darn near dries itself after one wipe. Adams has great products.

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You sound like a candidate for Total Interior Detailer.

Keep in mind there are 2 parts of proper care of any automotive surface:

1) CLEAN
2) PROTECT

With Leather & Interior Cleaner you're only getting part 1 of that. Its a powerful cleaner though, so for the times you get something pretty nasty on an interior panel its perfect, but of course it should always be followed up with our Leather & Interior Conditioner to restore moisture and provide protection.

If you're in a situation where its just light cleaning duty and you want to save time/effort go with TID. It cleans, protects, conditions, and deodorizes in one step. Like most 'all in one' things its a jack of all trades, but a master of none. It doesn't clean as well as the dedicated Leather Cleaner and it doesn't protect as well as the dedicated conditioner.

I think its perfect for an already clean (or new) interior that you want to maintain. If you do a good job of keeping things up with regular Total Interior Detailer treatments you should only rarely need the separate / more powerful stand alones.

Hopefully that makes sense.

Stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Long time CG customer here but I'm just about out of interior and glass cleaner and always looking to try new products so this thread convinced me to give Adams a shot. Picked up the interior 6 pack which is nice set of products in a kit. Maybe I'll become a convert.