adam polish

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for your order, glad I could get you dialed in!

When should we expect the "finished" pics???

:biggrin:

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm sure glad I got to try Adams it is fun washing the truck now dirt and dust basically fall off. just so much easier cleaning all around. watch the video's

ah um Nick I still think you should use my truck to show newbs like me how to properly clean a dirty truck full of mud.

mwaite09

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is an awesome setup with lots of goodies. Looks like you're in for a long weekend. I've been buying my stuff from Adams in peace meal and have a long way to go before i get all that stuff

Have fun

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm sure glad I got to try Adams it is fun washing the truck now dirt and dust basically fall off. just so much easier cleaning all around. watch the video's

ah um Nick I still think you should use my truck to show newbs like me how to properly clean a dirty truck full of mud.

Too bad your so far away, I would be glad to let you wash my truck too. Twice the fun!

Jobsitefish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I restocked all my supplies this year with Adams stuff and I am very happy.

I have been detailing the truck every weekend and I even started buying a few products by the gallon! lol

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
I like how you laid that all out and even went to the trouble of vacuuming your carpet. We're a sick bunch, aren't we lol.