Wheel and Truck help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
MTUH3

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lol@ MMD fail photoshop

I think in black they could look pretty decent.

He did better than my hack job in paint....

I think Black is the way to go. I like them because they are relatively close to the stock look and it is a proven wheel from Dakar and other races. BRAID USA is based in Michigan, though its parent co is in Spain.

They come with a ringless beadlock which I also found interesting

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Interesting wheels, Rally looking but very strong I am sure. Do you have a weight yet to compare to other wheel choices? And sizes also?

OP
OP
MTUH3

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Interesting wheels, Rally looking but very strong I am sure. Do you have a weight yet to compare to other wheel choices? And sizes also?

I will get the details, or kick your shop mate and ask him

:wizhuh:

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

I will move more of the technical / other stuff to the Wheel and Tire thread, so stay tuned once I get it.

I will also have a couple leads on these wheels if anyone is interested, unfortunately it takes about 3-4 weeks to get. They are selling fast than they can make them

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lol@ MMD fail photoshop

Based on your comment/criticism (especially since you didn't do anything more than snipe) one could call you a...

master-baiter__44647.1282753452.600.600.jpg

but the truth is you're a ********

Banned
Reaction score
(especially since you didn't do anything more than snipe)

you're right, thats all I did.
You know why? Because thats exaclty what you think I do.

when in reality, I would be happy to help this person out, with my many many years of photoshop experience, and I would have made it look real. But, according to you I add nothing to this forum, and am useless. So I decided to be just that, and not help this member. and its all thanks to you :wizsmile:

good job MMD. :big_banana_Dance:

OP
OP
MTUH3

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If anyone could find a way to photoshop the black wheel onto the truck, it would be appreciated, but I am getting a good idea of the look