well, I went a little crazy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP

Banned
Reaction score
Why, do you gotta get to work now? LOL!!! How is the night shift going?

Haha no, I've switched back to days for 2 weeks. I go from days to nights.

Off work till Friday. However. It is time to get some sleep. So no more photoshop.

-Sent from my iPhone

OP
OP

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah it sure can. It's usually not to bad as I work 12's so I have 3-5 days of between switching normally. I think it's once very 2 months I only have a day between working days and working nights.

So I'll get off work at 7 pm Monday, then I start work Tuesday at 7 pm. That's really the only brutal part.

The 8 days off in a row every 2 months is nice though.

-Sent from my iPhone

ernie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SO i was doing a request in photoshop someone had, they wanted the hummer desert sand color on a rap, which got me thinking, its a vehicle made for sand, lets throw some camo on there, so i did. then i got to thinking, i could do a shit load of other patterns and crap. so shoot me ideas.

heres the camo one.

Love this one...the first one you posted....understated, but very cool.

ernie

Attachments

• camorap.jpg
    camorap.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 911

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a vision for my truck and want to see it rendered :( Going to have to wait and just do it myself to the actual truck.

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah it sure can. It's usually not to bad as I work 12's so I have 3-5 days of between switching normally. I think it's once very 2 months I only have a day between working days and working nights.

So I'll get off work at 7 pm Monday, then I start work Tuesday at 7 pm. That's really the only brutal part.

The 8 days off in a row every 2 months is nice though.

-Sent from my iPhone

Oh that;s kind of a sweet schedule. At least most of my work is done on the couch sitting at home watching TV and doing work.