well, I went a little crazy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Banned
Reaction score
SO i was doing a request in photoshop someone had, they wanted the hummer desert sand color on a rap, which got me thinking, its a vehicle made for sand, lets throw some camo on there, so i did. then i got to thinking, i could do a shit load of other patterns and crap. so shoot me ideas.

heres the camo one.

Attachments

• camorap.jpg
    camorap.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 502

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Oh crap...I am in the process of getting some vinyl quoted and now I see this! This truck is going to put me in the poor house!!!

What about some grey camo??

OP
OP

Banned
Reaction score
gray camo, gray carbon fiber, and whit carbon

:peace::peace:

Attachments

• graycamo.jpg
    graycamo.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 342
  • whitecarbon.jpg
    whitecarbon.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 317
  • graycarbon.jpg
    graycarbon.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 362

Bluoval1118

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I already talked to someone on here about painting my truck. I was thinking about the green that came out on last years FJ Cruiser. See what kind of magic you can work. Maybe put the truck against a lighter background, black out the hood and maybe do a different style bumper. Thanks

OP
OP

Banned
Reaction score
heres some more stock rap colors with camo

Attachments

• bluecamo.jpg
    bluecamo.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 250
  • orangecamo.jpg
    orangecamo.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 266
  • redcamo.jpg
    redcamo.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 259
OP
OP

Banned
Reaction score
I already talked to someone on here about painting my truck. I was thinking about the green that came out on last years FJ Cruiser. See what kind of magic you can work. Maybe put the truck against a lighter background, black out the hood and maybe do a different style bumper. Thanks

tried doing bumpers before, and unless i can get someone to take a perfect photo, at the exact angle, i personally cant do it without taking a few hours. and pulling out half my hair

Attachments

• greenNohood.jpg
    greenNohood.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 238

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I never understood why they never offered the Raptors in a DIRT color paint. I would have been all over a sterling gray one. Or even if they had an olive green, or a sand color, basically any dirt color!