Photoshop how is this done

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks pretty easy.... jus take 20 or so dudes/raps/etc, line them up bout 5 feet apart and send them down a prescribed course...Tell em to all do the same thing and your all set....

Dont believe me? imagine one of the middle in a blue jacket...

blown mind>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Nacho

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Indeed Mind=Blown.

As for the picture. As long as its on a tripod and stable you will get a nice clean shot. If your camera doesn't have burst mode, you can take HQ video and take out key frames and layer them together in photoshop. All you have to do is crop the area around the moving object and play around with the opacity.

mictouch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe not Photoshop!!!

Maybe not Photoshop - But, it is pretty easy to create in Photoshop using Layers.

With a High End Camera -You can shoot multiple frames and have it record one image, or you can shoot at a fast frame rate - remember the "Motor Drive" on the old cameras. My Nikon Shoots pretty fast - like 7 - 8 frames per second. That is how I captured this at the Lucas Oil races SEMA weekend in Vegas...

6988.jpg

6989.jpg

6990.jpg

6981.jpg

6991.jpg

6982.jpg

Spcandrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Canon 5d Mark III can do these types of photos in camera. Otherwise, mount the camera on a tripod, set it in manual mode so it won't change any settings, set your aperture, shutter speed etc., and I'd also manually focus the camera to the specific path your target is going to take. Shoot in burst mode, those I'd also use a remote shutter release to minimize any camera shake. Then you can use layers in photoshop to mask in the person/vehicle.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Hey guys, you are all forgetting the smallest most simple of cameras that does this. The Gopro 2!

Dave

Yup! I still haven't tried it out on mine, but I definitely want to.

Spcandrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Definitely depends on what you want to use this photo for - if it's just for the web, a Gopro 2 would be a solid solution, but if it's for a large print, I'd use a DSLR.