• 2 stripes far apart

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • 2 stripes close

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • 3 stripes

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
AbaZappa

AbaZappa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can see Charger lightning bolts on blue and voted for two!

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

just saw you are in NJ... Go Chargers!

LOL i'm the wrong guy when it comes to sports, i literally just googled chargers to see what sport you were talking about.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here's my vote:

3829199563_none20flowers_answer_3_xlarge.jpeg

There are worse things than "wanting to spice (your) truck up" and that's effing it up.

Why don't you look into wrapping the two doors and the hood a different color? I think there was a pic around here of a red Raptor with white doors and hood (not sure if that was the color combo).

OP
OP
AbaZappa

AbaZappa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's my vote:

3829199563_none20flowers_answer_3_xlarge.jpeg

There are worse things than "wanting to spice (your) truck up" and that's effing it up.

Why don't you look into wrapping the two doors and the hood a different color? I think there was a pic around here of a red Raptor with white doors and hood (not sure if that was the color combo).

I think that would look kind of silly reminds me of cars rolling around with primed un-painted body panels.