dropped Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sabumaru

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Crap rendering
If you trace the front wheels into the wheel arces you will see they almost hit the top of the fenders

If i remeber there are structural parts there as well
And unless you completly recreate the front frame section
This is impossible

Let alone how bad it looks
To low
To big wheels
No color

Where is the two-tone
Or the nice stance like the picture bellow

adavyzy8.jpg

OP
OP
I

IPACA9

Reaction score
Crap rendering
If you trace the front wheels into the wheel arces you will see they almost hit the top of the fenders

There you go. Does it clear the tires now..lol Man you took the picture way to serious. lol

raptor-clearance_zps8d7d91cd.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

He packs a 9mm and dropped a raptor. Safe to say he's a homie??

No homie here. This is what I roll. Finally get's its lift when the taxes come in. I've had matching powder coated wheels waiting for it forever.

excursion_zps58e1f79b.jpg

Last edited:

sabumaru

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There you go. Does it clear the tires now..lol Man you took the picture way to serious. lol

raptor-clearance_zps1de2511b.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

No homie here. This is what I roll. Finally get's its lift when the taxes come in. I've had matching powder coated wheels waiting for it forever.

Hahahahaha

How can you take people seriues that invent hidius things like that

OP
OP
I

IPACA9

Reaction score
I like those trucks in that pic though. I used to have a 56 Ford with a whole tilt front and tubbed rear when I was in my 20s. Lost interest in the project and sold it off. Wish I had that today.

I've always had "different" vehicles. This is my 82 Camaro with a bored and stroked 2.8 V6 with a 4-71 BDS blower on top.
82camaro_zpscc0aa118.jpg

sabumaru

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I like those trucks in that pic though. I used to have a 56 Ford with a whole tilt front and tubbed rear when I was in my 20s. Lost interest in the project and sold it off. Wish I had that today.

I've always had "different" vehicles. This is my 82 Camaro with a bored and stroked 2.8 V6 with a 4-71 BDS blower on top.

82camaro_zpscc0aa118.jpg

Yea
I like the old skool slammed trucks as well

Nice mussle there btw

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Take a 2wd ecoboost and put raptor take off body parts then slam it and I think it would be cool.

Nice job on the rendering

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

phydough

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am pretty sure a bored and stroked 2.8 V6 with a 4-71 BDS blower is far more "wrong" than a slammed Raptor. How'd it run, did the 4-71 help or did it help shorten it's already short lifespan?

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score

raptor-clearance_zps8d7d91cd.jpg

Lol I'm just kidding with ya.
Good job with the computer rendering but I gotta agree with the rest: a slammed raptor is not a good look.

OP
OP
I

IPACA9

Reaction score
I am pretty sure a bored and stroked 2.8 V6 with a 4-71 BDS blower is far more "wrong" than a slammed Raptor. How'd it run, did the 4-71 help or did it help shorten it's already short lifespan?

Bash on it all you want. People have for years. We built the engine 16 years ago and I've put maybe about 6000 miles on it and it hasn't grenaded itself yet. I've run it pretty damn hard when I do get it out.

Another forum was joking around about the rendering and said I should put a C in front of the logo and also said something I wasn't aware of "Let's hope it don't bend in the middle like the early cRaptor's did, The frame would be dragging the asphalt lol."

Soooooo....... I put that to use. This one has some problems. Gonna have to hit the frame shop....lol

bent_craptor_zpsa1849604.jpg

Last edited:

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Oh look the wanna be raptor owner is trying to make fun of it now, since he got all but hurt over his redneck ride was being talked about.

Go back to the trailer park forums, sounds like they are more your speed.