Need stock Rear bumper- any for sale???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yomudderputter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, im looking for a stock rear bumper. I backed into a boulder and bent the shit out of mine.

I see a lot of you upgrading to the heavy duty bumpers. Do you want to sell your old stock bumper or donate to a fellow Raptor owner in order to clean out your garage?

let me know.. please PM me or respond to this thread.

thanks

linexsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i can get the chrome ones all the time. it would be easy to linex it.... i have one linexed here, the guy backed into something on the pass side. if you need the drivers i can send it. if you take that bumper apart its in 2 metal pieces and a plastic one. if any of this works PM me. the bumper i have is going to be recycled if noone needs it.

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where are you? Mine is in the garage on the floor and I do not have time to ship it.

OP
OP
yomudderputter

yomudderputter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i can get the chrome ones all the time. it would be easy to linex it.... i have one linexed here, the guy backed into something on the pass side. if you need the drivers i can send it. if you take that bumper apart its in 2 metal pieces and a plastic one. if any of this works PM me. the bumper i have is going to be recycled if noone needs it.

looking for the Raptor original, just to get things back in shape...

Chrisandalex1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did you get your Bumper? Where are you? Mine will be coming off whenever. The truck is in Texas now if you are near there.