Left Over Golf Stuff...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hello fellow FRF members! I have some left over golf equipment from a prior business endeavor. I have had it all posted on eBay for a while now but I think it is time to clear some room for those mods. If you see something listed that you like just PM me and I will end the auction and give you 20% off the buy it now price. Let me know if you have any questions! Thank you!

Click here to view my listings!

:party36:

OP
OP
Rookie

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
There should be a couple left handed clubs. I think I have two Nike Sasquatch hybrids left that are left handed.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
my golf score is higher than my bowling score........ but golf is in my family, so........

i might be interested, i need more time to look things over. i definitely want the balls though. dont need the womens balls

OP
OP
Rookie

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
my golf score is higher than my bowling score........ but golf is in my family, so........

i might be interested, i need more time to look things over. i definitely want the balls though. dont need the womens balls

I got quite a bit of the standard green packs. You want a bunch then we can work out a deal. Shipping rapes me on those so it's better to ship multiple.