FS 2010 Scab - $7200?!?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BANE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
fake

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

scam

Icecobra

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I bet the response would be... Well I am holding the truck for (relative Brother, Sister, cousin etc.. ) all I need is for you to send me 500.00 cash western union and I will hold the truck for you to come look at.. And after inspection I will refund the 500.00 if you decide not to buy it, or bring cash to complete the transaction.. These always make me laugh, I heard a radio personality today say he hated Bernie Madoff.. I really don't understand why, the radio show host says he bilked thousands out of millions.. In reality he used the other persons desire for money and greed against them.. I mean yes he took the money, but the basic reality is those people thought they would get much more money.. That's why they invested to get rich and get more money.. GREED is the real enemy..