FS: 17" KMC XD Addicts - local pick up only

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Here's my CL listing, for anyone local. Price for the wheels for a board member only is $400. If you want the tires as spares add $50 and come get them :).

Let me know:

For sale is a full set of 4 KMC XD Series Wheels in Matte Black. The rims are in great used condition, no deep scratches, dents or curb dings. Just normal wear and tear from about 18 months of use and cleaning. The wheels came off a Ford Raptor SVT and should fit most late model F-150 trucks with the same bolt pattern, and probably others. You will have to check for fitment as far as the offset is concerned. One of the center caps has a small crack about 1" long on the side that's barely noticeable but I saw it while taking pics and wanted to mention it. A new center cap is $11 if it bothers you. The full wheel specs are as follows:

*It is the buyer's responsibility to ensure proper fitment before purchasing the wheels, I will not accept returns because the wheels don't fit your truck*
XD Series Addict Wheels by KMC | 17" x 9" | Matte Black | 6 x 135mm bolt pattern | 87.1mm hub bore | +18mm offset | $704 from 4wheelparts when new

Tires: BFG AT Baja Champion off a Ford Raptor SVT: LT315/70-17 (121/118S) - 35" x 12.50"
The tires are essentially being offered for $100 - if you don't want them the rims only are $500. *I left one of the tires mounted on the rim so the buyer can at least test fit the 35"s if there's any question of fitment of the tires.* The tires have 35K miles on them and are definitely well used. I would estimate a usable tread life of about 5-7k left on the tires. Two of the tires are better than the other two and might have a little more life. The tires would be great for a weekend trail rig or a project truck.

Thanks for looking - Andy

Pictures can be found in an online album here: XD Addicts pictures by BIRDMAN1385 - Photobucket

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Why are you selling these? Back spacing for the UCAs your getting? Total guess but thats why i would be.

Last edited:

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Damn those look way better!..... and they look like they will fit new UCAs haha

Status
Not open for further replies.