Ecoboost Raptor for sale on CL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
"This is the original Eco Boost Raptor, Ford liked the idea so much that the 2017 Raptor has an Eco Boost power plant."

So THIS is the truck that ruined the SVT Raptor, and SDHQ is responsible. I struggle with thoughts of revenge and retribution.

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
whats funny is that the video showing this one on youtube said the owner, i believe serena was the name...was like 80k into this thing...that's a big damn loss at 46.5...and I'd imagine 46.5 isn't what they will get, who knows though.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I didn't look at the link but if I remember correctly, they took an ecoboost f150 and put the raptor parts on it. I remember them discussing it was more cost effective than trying to put an ecoboost into a raptor. Basically it's a raptor conversion.

freedommotorsports.us

Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I didn't look at the link but if I remember correctly, they took an ecoboost f150 and put the raptor parts on it. I remember them discussing it was more cost effective than trying to put an ecoboost into a raptor. Basically it's a raptor conversion.

yea, i remember that too, was a 6.5 foot bed xlt or something like that, everything got swapped out IIRC

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
It's not a bad price considering the work they did.

I do agree though if you are going to tear apart a Raptor and rebuild it from the ground up why not start with a lower, cheaper model? There are only a few Raptor specific electronics that would be missing and anyone doing such a major mod won't miss them anyway.

Knowing what I know now if I were to do a major build I would not start with a Raptor.

D

Deleted member 12951

I am pretty sure that Rogue built an ecoboost Raptor too, it was at TRR 14'.

Funny on the CL ad though, said the only reason they are selling this is because they want a towing vehicle. So the ecoboost raptor is not built for towing.....but that won't stop idiots from posting towing questions for their 12,000lb trailer.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
It's not a bad price considering the work they did.

I do agree though if you are going to tear apart a Raptor and rebuild it from the ground up why not start with a lower, cheaper model? There are only a few Raptor specific electronics that would be missing and anyone doing such a major mod won't miss them anyway.

Knowing what I know now if I were to do a major build I would not start with a Raptor.

Because SEMA.

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
I might be wrong on this, but SDHQ had already sold it a couple of years ago, so this is likely the second or third owner....

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
I might be wrong on this, but SDHQ had already sold it a couple of years ago, so this is likely the second or third owner....

You are correct, but I think it made it's way back to SDHQ after being sold the first time.