Craigslist fo sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am sure you turds have 100% proof he is squatch right?

and you just arent seeing one person thinking it is him and then bandwagoning and blindly attacking a forum member???

because no ********, i have been called squatch more than a few times. you guys and your girls club i tell ya. hahahahah

Each alias was registered right after the previous one was banned. At least he stopped encouraging people to drill weep holes. But he keeps regurgitating all the other same crap and it is painfully obvious it is the same troll.

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Why should I bother? You guys are stalker nut jobs that have your hearts set on me being someone else. Good luck spending your time sleuthing!

Stalking? You keep coming back like a bad case of ******.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I am sure you turds have 100% proof he is squatch right?

and you just arent seeing one person thinking it is him and then bandwagoning and blindly attacking a forum member???

because no ********, i have been called squatch more than a few times. you guys and your girls club i tell ya. hahahahah

Oh come on dude? If you’re going to nut hug me, do it out in the open.

I called you ‘squatch77 :flipthebird:

I was just doing it to yank your chain. I mean, you’re a chump and all, but you’re our chump. Seriously, though; No, this is not bandwagoning. Just today someone quoted multiples of sasquatch77 contradicting himself.