WTB Whipple Or Procharger

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
:help:Hello I'm looking to buy a used whipple or pro charger kit, if you know anyone that is selling one there will be a finders reward of 100 dollars if I purchase from that person.

10 Oxford White Raptor
6.2L

Attachments

• IMG_0512.jpg
    IMG_0512.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 64

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You should go with SVC or JDM. I would be Leary of missing parts and issues with used.

GotExhaust.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I would definitely go with a roots style supercharger system. It is a tried and true system. I have owned both procharger and roots style superchargers. For street purposes I think the procharger is great, but for off road the whipple or roush is the way to go. The whipple is louder if you wanna pay for the whine. Let me know if I can get you set up with any parts.

jokerz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm selling my procharger set up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 01:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 AM ----------

If you have 2010 raptor

I have a 2010 kit

Riddick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm selling my procharger set up

---------- Post added at 01:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 AM ----------

If you have 2010 raptor

I have a 2010 kit

If you don't mind me asking, why are you selling? Liked your write up

jokerz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you don't mind me asking, why are you selling? Liked your write up

Tried to get business installing and selling superchargers on this platform and well the other vendors have that wrapped up. I'm moving on to just driving the truck so blower not needed. I need to redo my suspension next year and I want to focus on building my ctsv. Don't want to take money out that build to use on the raptor. If I sell the Procharger kit I can do the mods to the raptor suspension wise and be plenty happy.