WTB - Stock wheels for snow tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

madenis

Reaction score
Slightly off subject, but what type of studded snow tires are you looking at?

BatDog

Reaction score
I ordered a set of Steelies from tire rack with mounted and balanced General Altimax Artic Tires, mount balance, free lug nuts, and TPMS for around $1200. The Nitto Grabbers I have look nice but suck in anything wet.

The Altimax Artic are studdable.

OP
OP
M

Mikerider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks I will check out tire rack. I ordered a set of 315/70r17 duratracs with studding but have not found the right set of wheels just yet, thanks for the tip.

Won't be as good as a true winter tire but some ice traction will help a ton in the mountains

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a set of 4 2011 wheels only in very good shape. I ran duratrcs on them for about 18k the wheels have about 40k on them. I am looking for $400.00 for the set of 4. The only bad news is I can't get pics or ship out until after the 14th they are looked in a friends storage unit an he is out of town.

Let me know if that is something you are interested if. They are located in 48098 zip for shipping quote.

OP
OP
M

Mikerider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a set of 4 2011 wheels only in very good shape. I ran duratrcs on them for about 18k the wheels have about 40k on them. I am looking for $400.00 for the set of 4. The only bad news is I can't get pics or ship out until after the 14th they are looked in a friends storage unit an he is out of town.

Let me know if that is something you are interested if. They are located in 48098 zip for shipping quote.

might be able to make that work, if I still haven't found a set by then, I will hit you up.

thank you!

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

Mikerider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought a set of XD 125, thanks everyone for the help and offers!