WTB: Stock Size Used Tires in New England/Northeast

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am looking for a deal on 1 or more used OEM sized tire(s) for my Raptor. 315/70R17 or 35/12.50R17 BFG KO's or Toyo's (if more than one) preferred. Do not need to be new. Must not have any patches, missing chunks, dry rot, or any damage. Tread depth is not a concern, as I will be using it to replace one of my offroad tires that has a 1" hole in it. Ugh! Let me know what you have.

siooss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have four used, over 50% tread life remaining.
Also have one brand new (spare).
Northern, VA

OP
OP
TheJoker

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Joker - I should have 1 or 2 that you can have. When do you need by?

No rush Jim, I'll use what I have for the DDIII pre run. I just want something safer while with the family. We'll plan a ride down your way soon. Maybe do lunch/dinner. Let me know how much. Thank You. Tim

BearClaw

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No rush Jim, I'll use what I have for the DDIII pre run. I just want something safer while with the family. We'll plan a ride down your way soon. Maybe do lunch/dinner. Let me know how much. Thank You. Tim

We'll figure something out where we can meet. Maybe a meet up on the Cape when we have the house. I have migrated to the KO2's 35" and won't need the KO's that I still have. I will look at the one's I have before I go to the Phoenix Open and give you the best I have.