wtb stock rear bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
need a stock rear bumper. i might just need the rt bumper impact bar (as seen in pic) if someone would sell me just that piece. i need to run it by a body shop to make sure thats all that got bent. prefer a local transaction, but am willing to discuss all options. topeka, ks. pm me. thanks

OP
OP
FreightTerrain

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score

J DAMAGE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats just what i need. wonder what "may have light scratches" means. probably "does have light scratches". body shop thinks they can bend my bumper back and paint it and have it look good. have to check and see if ordering this instead might be a better option.

Might be the better option, not a bad price, it has the backup sensor holes, and free shipping, if it has a few light scratches, let them paint it, there gonna try to straighten and paint what you have, so just bolt it on and paint if needed.

OP
OP
FreightTerrain

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
they were able to bend the bumper back and it looks great. it was actually a bracket coming off the hitch assembly that was bent. a big crescent and a long cheater and they got it straightened out. probably a little mismatch with the body paint, but all in all i was very pleased with the result. admins can close this thread.

J DAMAGE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
they were able to bend the bumper back and it looks great. it was actually a bracket coming off the hitch assembly that was bent. a big crescent and a long cheater and they got it straightened out. probably a little mismatch with the body paint, but all in all i was very pleased with the result. admins can close this thread.

That's great, money saved, from the picture it looked like the side of the bumper was dented in, guess it was just the dirt on it , awesome looks good.