WTB: Stock Exhaust Resonator

• Thread starter Deleted member 12951
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

Looking for one for a SCREW. Need it fully intact, not cut up.

Thanks!
Rick

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

Hey man I just took off my OEM exhaust and replaced it with a dirty deeds.. Looking to get rid of it. If you're still interested let me know.

Yes!! I just need the resonator as I already have the rest of it, unless the deal is only all of it?

I can pick it up either on my way back from Baja (May 8th or 9th) or back from TRR on May 22nd. Are you going to TRR?

Paratrooper84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes!! I just need the resonator as I already have the rest of it, unless the deal is only all of it?

I can pick it up either on my way back from Baja (May 8th or 9th) or back from TRR on May 22nd. Are you going to TRR?
I plan on going to TRR I also see you're in southwest Mizzo... How far are you from I44? maybe we can meet half way. I'm not to far from OKC.

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

I plan on going to TRR I also see you're in southwest Mizzo... How far are you from I44? maybe we can mett half way. I'm not to far from OKC.

Well I am going to be going through close to you when I travel on both those trips, or you can just bring it to TRR and I can get it from you there? No reason for you to travel too much. I am about 15 miles west of Springfield, MO.

PM how much you want for it.