Wtb: rotors and pads

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ccbruin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Brakes are the one thing I always buy new. Rockauto seems to always have best prices (but shipping sometimes kills it)

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you don't find what you're looking for here, auto anything also has really good prices. Shipping is free(but it's slow as snails ground)

Az Scooter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have 20" rims, and don't have a problem. It doesn't make sense to me, unless it is a rim problem, but then they should have rubbed with the stock discs and pads, too.

shooterAMG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I installed the R1's with Method wheels and rubbed. Well, it rubbed until enough metal was ground off the inside of my wheel. Now it's fine. The tolerances are VERY tight. New thick rotors and new thick pads, even a fraction of a MM was enough to cause rubbing. Search the forum, it's happened to a few folks like Huck said.

In the end, it's an aluminum wheel, so no rust. I just got it re-balanced and it's fine. My truck ain't no street queen, so some scuffs, scrapes and scratches are fine.